- Browsing through an interactive catalogue dedicated to a vehicle.
Select a section, such as "engine", and then select the part of the vehicle concerned in the sub-sections. An example: "engine" and then "air filter".
- Entries under a catalogue or Rose Passion or constructor reference
(Link entered by ROSE PASSION reference at the top of the screen)
You can enter either the constructor's references, or the references found in the printed Rose Passion catalogue, or again the Rose Passion references in general.
You can also order a part on the site via a link at the top of a page or via the home page.
- Search by keywords.
Enter keywords in the quick search box in the top left corner of the screen.
An example: "filter" ...
Selection of the vehicle
- What's the point of selecting the model of my vehicle?
That way, we only propose parts that are compatible with your vehicle.
- I don't know which model my vehicle is.
Send us an email with a description and the vehicle's chassis number.
Why should I create an account?
- In a general way,
we need your contact details to send your order. All the data you send us remain strictly confidential.
- To be able to store details of your vehicle model or models from one visit to the next
By creating your account, you can select your vehicle or vehicles and go back to them each time you log on to the site, without any strings attached. That way, you don't have to enter the information again each time.
- Managing my basket
You can select parts without having to order them straightaway. Your basket stores your selection, and you can complete it or place your order whenever you like.
Information about delivery
- Dispatch (Monday to Friday)
Because we have a very wide range of parts in stock, we can dispatch your order quickly.
Receive your parcels wherever you like
When validating your order, you can select the delivery address.
You can have your purchases sent to your office, or to your local garage.
- Delivery is recorded
You sign a confirmation of receipt form on taking delivery of your purchases. If you are absent, you can recover your parcel at a post office or contact the carrier to arrange a delivery appointment.
- Delivery outside France
We can send our parts anywhere in the world.
- When you have logged on to your account, the carriage costs are automatically calculated in your basket for the country selected when you registered. If you have not logged on, the carriage costs are calculated for France by default and then recalculated automatically if you change the country when validating your order.
- You can order printed catalogues online for 911, 996, 997, Boxster and Cayman models (order our catalogues section).
That way, you can order your parts on the site by entering directly the references found in your catalogue, in the "entry by Rose Passion reference" section (at the top of the screen).